Venom Green. The Venom Green Candle is a double wick, vegan, hand poured, green soy wax candle, in a beautiful green glass apothecary jar, adorned with gold accents, and a gold tassel. The scent is a warm cozy blend with top notes of lemon peel, pear, and eucalyptus, with middle notes of pine, cinnamon, wisteria, jasmine, and clove, and with base notes of vanilla, cedarwood, and frankincense. The apothecary jar can be reused for a lovely vanity jar, or powder room jar.
Each candle is dyed by hand, the color of the wax may vary. The candles will develop a frosty layer. This is called “blooming”. This happens with natural and pure soy wax. It will not effect the candle, or the scent.
Approx 40 hour burn time.
How to properly burn your candle:
- Make sure your wick is trimmed to 1/4” each time before you burn your candle.
- With your first burn, allow the wax to melt all the way across the top of the candle. Then put out your candle (ideally with a snuffer). This will allow for the best even burn. This will take about an hour to an hour and a half.
- Only burn your candle for four hours at a time.
- When your candle gets low, don’t burn it all the way down to the glass. The glass could crack from the heat.
- Clean out your apothecary jar by dumping out the rest of the melted wax after your last burn, and wipe remaining wax with a paper towel. Clean the glass using a glass cleaner.